F.I.T. = Festiva In Trouble Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
    WOW! How did I never notice this list before? Can someone add me to the list? I live in Chapel Hill NC, I am available late nights. I MIGHT be able to arrange a tow, at least for cheap if not just for gas. I can provide a place to crash. I have a place to do ant and all repairs to a Festiva, from a busted bearing to an engine swap. I can give a ride to a parts store. Pretty much down for anything!
    Yes, you can PM me your information and I can add it.

City:
    State:
    Region In State:
    Zip Code:
    Username:
    Actual Name:
    Phone:
    Time Zone:
    Email:
    Located Near:
    Capabilities:

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
      well this was kind of a dud... nice to know that out of a 7400 member forum only 18 people are willing to join the f.i.t. database and possibly help someone in need.
      That's .02%, way to go guys!
      ^^thats the way to get people to help.....we may have 7400 members but there are only a few hundred active if you look closer. You think that because they are not on a list they are not willing to help? Guess you really do not know this community.

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
      Yup. People these days. Just wait til they're broke down on the road and have to pay for a full price tow and a mechanic...
      Taunting people does not help at all.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I think I have everyones info updated and PM's replied. Let me know if I forgot someone.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
          ^^thats the way to get people to help.....we may have 7400 members but there are only a few hundred active if you look closer. You think that because they are not on a list they are not willing to help? Guess you really do not know this community.

Taunting people does not help at all.
          1. They can't help if they can't be contacted.

2. I was being somewhat sarcastic.
          91GL BP/F3A with boost
          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I'm still the only Canadian on the list!
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

And I'm the only person from NH on the list, lol

and spiko, when i tried adding my zip code, it wouldn't do it right cause my zip starts with a 0.
              1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

Originally posted by ckiesman View Post
                And I'm the only person from NH on the list, lol

and spiko, when i tried adding my zip code, it wouldn't do it right cause my zip starts with a 0.
                I fixed the format for that field. I added the zero in there for you. Just verify that everything is correct.

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Added myself to the list.
                  -Zack
                  Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

just got onboard as well. I remember seeing this when it first came up, but my comp was acting up that day, and then I kinda forgot about it I'm all for it, though I definitely understand why some people don't want their number out there. I don't care lol, mines all over Craigslist already from buying and selling so many cars
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

With the aftermath of Safety Guy's breakdown far from home I think a few people might see a little more value in this thread.
                      91GL BP/F3A with boost
                      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

^^ Yep, that thread is what reminded me of this. Still think it would get more attention if it was moved to another forum though.
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Added my info!

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Well you guys have to power to have it moved/stickied! PM your local mod and tell them you want it move because it would be a great value to the community!

Comment

Added, even though i'm in the caribbean island Jamaica.
                              JAMAICA TO THE WORLD
                              I don't complain, i just come plain.

Comment

Added my info to the list. Not a gear god by any means or have the best tools but I will help out if I can.
                                Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Working...
                                X