X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurricane Sandy

Anything but the Stay-Puft man!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Haha, this one is pretty funny too!

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I believe Novass is southern delaware but a good distance from the shore from what I remember when I visited him. I hope he found a safe, dry spot to weather out the storm!
        Last edited by Nerd Racing; 10-29-2012, 09:40 PM.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Mostly snow here..... Wind howled last 24 hrs, and it was like a blizzard driving to work. Those Continental ice tires on Shtinky make all the difference on the slick hills!
          Hope everyone gets thier power back soon. After 12 days with none this summer after that storm, it dims the frontier spirit.

Michael
          Have owned 9 so far
          White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
          Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
          Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
          Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
          Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

The most expensive storm? Some estinates say there is about $20 billion damage. The presses will be running overtime at the Denver mint.

Comment

It's sunny here....but it always is, ha

Comment

Strangely tomorrow is supposed to be the warmest Halloween on record in my neck of the woods...

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

It's 47° at 10:45 a.m. here in Upstate SC.
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Power went out at my house 3:30pm yesterday. My friend's family has a generator for their farm so I've been there since then. I think its down in the whole county. Trees are down everywhere and lots of flooding. Everyone I know says its the worst storm theyve seen.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

picture time^
                      ;
                      www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                      '92 Festiva L M/T
                      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Glad to hear everyone is safe. All we got here was cold, mid-60's. Thats cold for Tampa.
                        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Got hit pretty hard up here, still have power miraculously but just about everyone else I know is out. They're gonna have to shut it off at some point to fix all the down'd lines in my area.
                          Had a tree fall on the house and scare the bejeezus out of us but luckily no real damage, several of my neighbors were not so lucky. Helped my neighbors temp patch their roof this morning until a tree crew can come in an remove this monster stuck on their house. Had gusts up to 70mph im told, it took down just about anything that still had leaves on it, most of the pin oaks were ripped down. I'll post some pics when I have the time, everything's a hell of a mess & will take some time to clean up
                          1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
                          High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
                          Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

The good part is that you're alive and unhurt. I hope this thread fills with more reports of Festivians who were stronger than Sandy!

Comment

^x2
                              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Power was back on around 5 yesterday at my house. The western and southern parts of the county are still flooded and without power. They were hit hardest since they were right on the bay.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                                Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Working...
                                X