Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we want new members, the site IS kind of hostile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did register even before i got my Festiva/Pride because i searched for information. The registration takes one minute, it's not really a big deal. The fans are out there and those who are a win for the community will take the time to register.

Oh and hiI'll introduce myself in a minute.

Comment

I think if you wanted to entice more members to this forum you would need more pro festiva marketing by cross promoting on other platforms.

If anything we should make the facebook page accessible to those who aren't members and create an instagram page and post only the real nice rides in there.

No point posting cars with 6 different coloured panels. That's not going to attract anyone.
      1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

Get in where you fit in right..so how can I get any advice from anyone who slams doors..hatchs. I know the frustration. But I'm willing to give it a chance. I know there are a lot of wise people in here and talent. But I think I need thicker skin..I'm here and don't plan on going anywhere. Now if I can only post instead if read..then you can find me. Or I find you..jumping hoops101..I think it would be easier if you just branded it. To the small tight nit crews. Let me in its cold out here lol..

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the reason for the closed front door is because of too many trolls. If I am honest about it I can see why.
          You have to be DETERMINED to become a part of this community to register - and that isn't an idle thing

~A troll that bashes small cars will not take the trouble to do that
          Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

Couple of thoughts:

Is this site losing members? Been absent for over a year as I've been learning a new job. Personally, I hope this site lasts forever. Seems pretty quiet here or is it just me?

The map shows a "Dan Malloy" (wolfman) located in New York. If he's still here, please PM me, man. We're probably related. I'm a "one L" Malloy. (BTW, I added my location in Oklahoma. Cheers!
            88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
            88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
            91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
            93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

The Facebook page has been pretty hopping the last couple of years, drawing idle chat from here, but this is still the best resource.
              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                The Facebook page has been pretty hopping the last couple of years, drawing idle chat from here, but this is still the best resource.
                Yeah! Fb has been a great social tool! I feel like I know most of you guys pretty well thanks to the festiva fb group.

But this forum is like a bible that you always come back to when in trouble.
                1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

Working...
                X