Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website hardly works on my current internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93FestyEh
    replied
    Try bookmarking this link, see if it will work: https://fordfestiva.com/forums/searc...ssage%22%5D%7D

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    I'm not sure if I fixed the "lastest posts" thing or not with the last edit I just made. It shows new topics (based on time), and then replies. Is that what it looked like before, or was it new topics only and NOT include replies?

Leave a comment:

• FoMoCoMotion
    replied
    Originally posted by rickbz28 View Post
    Need a view new posts option like there used to be
    Agreed, I definitely miss that

Leave a comment:

• ricko1966
    replied
    YES!!! Please.Please put it back. w
    Originally posted by rickbz28 View Post

Leave a comment:

• rickbz28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nonamekid
    replied
    We did have some problems with the switch over. The major problem has been corrected and people are back on the forum and it is working. There are still problems with tapatalk but they are being worked on. Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• WmWatt
    replied
    ^^ I bookmark the login page rather than the home page. Going straight to the login page saves time.

Leave a comment:

• FoMoCoMotion
    replied
    My bookmarks no longer work and sometimes I keep getting returned to the login screen repeatedly after logging in... Been happening for about a week now.

Leave a comment:

• WmWatt
    replied
    Pages loading verrrry slooooowly.
    Last edited by WmWatt; 12-19-2018, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Glow_Mouse
    replied
    Not to gripe or anything but I'm gonna gripe.

Because I've been so many issues connecting to this place since the new design was introduced. Having freezes, lockups, crashes, drop-outs and the occasional throwing the mouse out the window. Seems to be working stable today but I hope yall got your acts together now. I know changing over servers and layouts can be tedious and held under intense scrutiny but dang... It was a fuster-cluck.

And why the hell isn't my sig showing up anymore? I can't advertise without it. =/

EDIT: Figured it out. My bad. n.n =D
    Last edited by Glow_Mouse; 12-18-2018, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ricko1966
    replied
    To anyone this will benefit where I live internet is still dialup or satelite with a 10gig cap. Cell service here used to be 2g only and I used PDA net app. to access the internet and it was great it cost 12.00 and t Mob doesn't know it's on the phone so no upcharges. Now I am getting 4g and using a cell phone as the house router.No phone calls it just sits on the microwave as a full time hotspot

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    I'd guess that, for whatever reason, the site is blocking your IP. When it happens, send an email to simon@fordfestiva.com and I can help look into it.

Leave a comment:

• bugbor
    replied
    Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
    I have an ancient dialup modem connecting over a telephne line and never experience a problem connecting to fordfestiva.com. It' s one of the few sites which loads fairly quickly because of the absence of advanced features, images, and advertisements. Is it just the wireless access which is giving problems? And that's just with fordfestiva.com?
    I'm usin' PC serial modem dialup over copper wire and this site always loads as fast as any I visit. Tried a few times with my laptop through library's wifi and can't see much difference. Have you tried clearing cookies? Could it be something with your router? Just guessin' here.

Leave a comment:

• nonamekid
    replied
    Yeah, I have the same problem at work. The forum works good for about 10 minutes, then I can longer connect to it for a couple hours.

Leave a comment:

• Flw Sock
    replied
    Yep! I can logon on other places no problem. Just as long as I'm not using my own wifi. It's weird. I remember it would happen once in a while (rarely) at my other place too. But since I moved for school it's like I can hardly ever get on!

I wonder if it has something to do with how my new SUP handles/routes it's commands
    Last edited by Flw Sock; 10-31-2018, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X