Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website hardly works on my current internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WmWatt
    replied
    Sorry, I meant you can access the website with means of connecting other than wireless?
    Have you tried from a different location, for example free public access computers at the public library? Our library has those plus it has wifi. I use the computers often and logon to fordfestiva.com from ther with no problem.
    If you can determine where it works and where it doesnt' that might help diagnose the problem.
    Last edited by WmWatt; 10-31-2018, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Flw Sock
    replied
    No, it's not my wireless access. Like I said before it's only this site. I can access any other site at any given time. For whatever reason, this site gives me issues. It's like the site isn't communicating with my signals. I wonder if it runs on some funky ports or something

Leave a comment:

• WmWatt
    replied
    I have an ancient dialup modem connecting over a telephne line and never experience a problem connecting to fordfestiva.com. It' s one of the few sites which loads fairly quickly because of the absence of advanced features, images, and advertisements. Is it just the wireless access which is giving problems? And that's just with fordfestiva.com?

Leave a comment:

• Flw Sock
    started a topic Website hardly works on my current internet.

Website hardly works on my current internet.

For some reason, I can hardly ever connect to the site on my pc. I have a strong net connection and everything else works fine. However, this site rarely works. It times out after trying to connect. I'm writing this message on my phone now on 4g because I haven't been able to access the site at all today on my wifi(some days are better than others). If i connect to my wifi on my phone, i cannot get on the site.

What gives?
Working...
X