No announcement yet.

The Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never used that option before and did not know it even existed. I definately understand a parents concern when using that feature.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by quaddawg
      I was one of the fuddy duddies complaining
      Hi, my name's Ian and I'm a fuddy duddy too
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

i am one also a fuddy duddy too. i do not even use the b word.

Comment

Glad to see I am not alone... LOL...
          Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
          http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
          My Garage Page:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

I can/do swear like a sailor in person because of my factory job co-workers, but when I have to think about what to type most of the vulagrity is removed. I slip up but most the time I'm pretty good about it. I'm not cussing as much in person now that I'm unemployeed.
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

^^ yeah in person i can get pretty bad with the language too, but i know when to use it and when not too

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I try to only use profanity around nun's & small impressionable children
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Woohoo! I am neanderpaul and a fuddy duddy all at the same time! Thanks Dj, my nephews are here often. One came to me and said "woah the arena is not for kids is it?" I felt bad for not warning him. I read and post there but I don't curse.
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Please let me join this group of misfits!! :-)
                    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Its easy at the top below the banner you will see User Groups (under the word COM)..

Click on that and arena access should be 1st in the drop down box click the view information button on the right.

On the next screen click the join this group button.

Comment

Originally posted by miami man
                        i am one also a fuddy duddy too. i do not even use the b word.
                        Butt?

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
                        X