SEE IF YOU LIKE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEE IF YOU LIKE!!!

Photobucket link to a BP+t Miata trans rwd festy. Swap progress.http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/turbo239
    CLICK ON PICS FOR DESRIPTIONS.
    YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Lots of people have talked but I think you are the FIRST!! Congrats!!!

Kevin

Comment

interesting..hmmmmmmmmm
      it runs so sweet
      91 L 5spd

Comment

Very ambitious project. Looking great so far. Please keep us up to date. Good Luck!!!! :thumbright:
        1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
        2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

you've got some skills man, thats quite the first post
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

thats going to be sweet!! what rear end is that looks like a 6 lug? maybe get the rear pieces from a 323 gtx or miata? but those are irs huh? rx7? thats was irs to wasnt it? i dunno just ignore me good job!

Comment

WOW I am soooo happy to see somebody finally doing this. What rear end are you using? I was looking at the 1st Rx7 but it wasn't strong enough for the goal horsepower. I read that the 95 Ford Explorer rear end with the disc brake setup is another possible canidate but I never measured it. Fill us in on some details if you are willing.

Good luck with the rest of the build, it will be awsome when you are done!

Comment

I am Using a 2wd toyota truck rear and its five lug 55.75"drum to drum. there is a pic of a 6 lug in one of the before pics but it was too hard to find wheels. gears are cheap and so are lockers and they are strong.. and i am using jeep rims 15x8 wth a four inch backspace and 215/50 tires. here are some new pics of the rear with the lower control arms and adjustable mounts. see how the wheels and tires fit. the car will settle about 1.5" when i set it down thats why it looks a little lifted.
                I have a 323gtx rear suspension but i decided on toyota. the suspension type i am using is a copy of a 96-2002 camaro or firebird rear suspension but better.. no wheel hop and more traction out of turns. JUST USE THE SAME LINK ABOVE FOR PICS..
                YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

wow, I am very impressed, keep up the good work.

Comment

nice work.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Now THAT'S what i'm talking about!! I would love to follow progress on this one...

Comment

Wow those tires sit in there beautifully, I love the how you fixed the steering rack issue a lot of us discussed too. Many people on here have wanted to install a 13b RWD setub, but the steering rack was always considered one of the big issues. What made you go with a Mazda engine and a Toyota rear end? I am guessing the rear end was more about fitment than brand right? I love everything you have done so far, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see some vids of this car running.

Comment

I have helped with three b6t swaps and now two bp swaps so i like the mazda motors and wiring. the rear end i got from a friend who is into rock crawling and it just fit...plus i like that it has a third member so it easy to install goodies.
                          YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

What did you do for the front hubs, just a bolt through them to hold them together? WHere are you located anyways?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!! Excellent to have you here! Keep us updated with progress! THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X