b3 header & cai pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
    if you look closely youll notice the dowel pin location , it has 4 degrees of advance
    OK just asking it seems to be the in thing to have.
    Is the $150 + shipping for the do it your self or the ones you built?
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

weld your self 150.0 finished 250.0
      PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

Would that also be for the intake?

Comment

very nice, will you be selling the upper part of the manifold that you made?

Comment

Looks like Matt is building hisself a Bangup B3 with all the trimmings!

Once he's finished and posts a thread on his results he should definitely offer up a small batch of initial parts for our drooled upon dollars!

I'm Jonesing over the thought of B8 headers meself.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Speculation:
              Either there is going to be an air-box around the velocity stacks to retain the VAF
              or
              Independent throttle bodies and aftermarket management system are going to be attached for a great sound.
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! you should try to put the b6 valves in the b3 head... or put a b6 head on it and "fill" the head chambers up with weld to get the compression back... but i think you dont want to start from scratch again lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by takeone51 View Post
                  very nice, will you be selling the upper part of the manifold that you made?
                  Im starting with the upper intake first to build components that work well, but come in at reasonable price for reproduction. Eventully i'll be offering a complete intake for more serious power levels . I'M also working on a maf conversion.unfortunatly R & D GETS VERRY costy . I've done R & D for manufacturers such as ARIAS, MANLEY, CROWER, ERSON & several more. The cost for development can be more than the average yearly income for a lot of guys. So im working as i can after i close shop.Being an ELECTROMTIVE dealer i do have an old TECH 2 DFI Laying around im thinking about putting on .

Comment

Could you do a set up for carb?

Comment

working on one now for another member

Comment

Cool want to see pics! Would love to have a setup like this for my 88.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
                          Im starting with the upper intake first to build components that work well, but come in at reasonable price for reproduction. Eventully i'll be offering a complete intake for more serious power levels . I'M also working on a maf conversion.unfortunatly R & D GETS VERRY costy . I've done R & D for manufacturers such as ARIAS, MANLEY, CROWER, ERSON & several more. The cost for development can be more than the average yearly income for a lot of guys. So im working as i can after i close shop.Being an ELECTROMTIVE dealer i do have an old TECH 2 DFI Laying around im thinking about putting on .
                          ok, i wanted the stacks like that to add a set of motorcycle carbs on my fester..

Comment

^ as I said independent throttle bodies

Comment

^ word up brotha!

Comment

A little more done

Comment

Working...
                                X