No announcement yet.

My brothers B8/BP-T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b8 block is the same as the bp. The cranks are interchangable and so are the pistons(as long as its the 16v version)

its about tune more than psi.

and if you truly cared you would get rid of the bpt stuff & toss on a tubular manifold, & a modern ball bearing turbo
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Well here are a couple pics of the swap. Its almost done.

We need to fabricate a charge pipe from the turbo to the intercooler. We attempted to start it and it tried but as of right now it has a huge boost leak, so once we get that cleared up we will go for gold and see how she runs.

Were using a 1G dsm BOV if you cant tell. That thing is going to sound nasty lol. I like the position of it.
      Last edited by 91_festy_Gl; 10-01-2010, 05:43 PM.
      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

looking good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
        X