No announcement yet.

look at this looks very convincing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it worked, it would have to rev to 40,000-60,000rpm and would look like the compressor side of a turbo.

Say no to snake oil. Oh and Carrots/Cucumbers!

Comment

lol yeah... fans dont create compressed air.

i think ive seen an electric supercharger thread on just about every forum im on now.

Comment

just for poops and grins i strapped a HUGE back pack leaf blower to the intake of my festiva and i only saw about .25 psi <(.25 NOT 25. !!!) it made my boost gauge move about 1mm if that... i bet you 200 bucks that POS wouldnt do ANYTHING...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

for future reference this is what you use to create a higher than atmospheric pressure inside you air induction system...

:laughing8:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if that electric super charger could help out with the problem I have in my MX6... the heater blower fan is not performing as well as it should, but if I installed that thing instead I bet I could get a lot more air out of my vents

I did do a leafblower on an Taurus once, and it *seemed* to accelerate to redline faster while in park. Couldn't ever drive test it though because it was a backpack blower and we couldn't close the hood with it hooked up lol
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              just for poops and grins i strapped a HUGE back pack leaf blower to the intake of my festiva and i only saw about .25 psi <(.25 NOT 25. !!!) it made my boost gauge move about 1mm if that... i bet you 200 bucks that POS wouldnt do ANYTHING...
              im guessing that was at idle?

Comment

Going from your location, and my great memory of midwest threads with dead cars, you can probably give your well running b3 away in exchange for someone to help with an engine swap for you if you aren't comfortable doing one. The festiva love only gets bigger when everyone sees you have a bigger engine. Everyone wants to see it go faster and faster. When you break something people link you to donor cars. LOL
                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Go to pnp get bp for less.. I got mine for 125 and f trans for 100.
                  BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

^^ what im saying
                    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by postman101 View Post
                      Go to pnp get bp for less.. I got mine for 125 and f trans for 100.
                      What's sad is I could pay you to pull one and ship it to me for less than I could get one for around here(around here meaning up to 3 hour drive).

For some people, building/turboing their B3 is a feasible thing to do. Not advocating the posted item, just saying.
                      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 festiva View Post
                        this ebay item going for 200 dollars i might buy it to give a little more hp to my slightly modded b3. looks better than the other place ins, this one actually turns on not like the other cheap once

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda...item3a63023372
                        since everyone else wont ..... i will

ARE YOu serious man Educate yourself read read read the things you have done or are doing to your car do nothing but make it run worse !!!
                        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                          im guessing that was at idle?
                          nope... i have a big 3 inch hose connected to the vaf and fad my friend sitting the the back seat with the hatch open working the leaf blower when i told him to lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Is there video footage of this leaf blower & your buddy in the back operating it? It just sounds like a priceless moment in history that should have documentation :tongue3:
                            Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

i wish... left my camera at home

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                                nope... i have a big 3 inch hose connected to the vaf and fad my friend sitting the the back seat with the hatch open working the leaf blower when i told him to lol...
                                interesting. im suprised it was able to overcome the vacuum under full load.

in that case it probably did ad a little bit of power eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X