look at this looks very convincing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
    lol yeah... fans dont create compressed air.
    I think most people confuse cfm with pressure.....But like you said, there is no way a fan is going to build up ANY pressure with the fan blades so far off of the housing in those pics. No matter what the cfm is rated at.

Comment

To the OP:
      A chinacharger is cheaper than that thing. At least it might do its job for a while.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMEWAX%3AVRI
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

So 1993 Festiva, did you get it?
        Oscar

Comment

naw. I'm saving up money to keep modding the b3 . at the moment it has Mazda protege b8 injectors, and the computer. in two weeks I'm going to buy the fms racing cams,headers,and full exhaust, right now I'm looking up to buy an eBay turbo kit, really don't know which one will be better, I also bought(notinstalledyet) a full head gasket set, prefering to buy a Mazda protege stock turbo because they fit right in the Festiva just a little hint for peoples, also will be buying an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, hoping to hit the 100hp with the Festiva when full modded. what else do you guys suggest I get for the b3 .

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 festiva View Post
            what else do you guys suggest I get for the b3 .
            A Honda....
            -Donny
            -1992 Festiva GL
            B6D/E-series.
            -1991 GL
            BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

naw. I'm saving up money to keep modding the b3 . at the moment it has Mazda protege b8 injectors, and the computer. in two weeks I'm going to buy the fms racing cams,headers,and full exhaust, right now I'm looking up to buy an eBay turbo kit, really don't know which one will be better, I also bought(notinstalledyet) a full head gasket set, prefering to buy a Mazda protege stock turbo because they fit right in the Festiva just a little hint for peoples, also will be buying an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, hoping to hit the 100hp with the Festiva when full modded. what else do you guys suggest I get for the b3 .
              If you're gonna turbo it, some of the other things you are thinking of buying might be counterproductive, and you would be wasting your money. The cam and headers are designed for NA, not turbo.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

...what else do you guys suggest I get for the b3 .
                A B8 to replace it.

Although, I like the idea of putting a little turbo on the B3.
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                X