Header question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
    You could drive over and I'd fire up the grill.
    Or do I hear it's time for another Winter get together at the Firebase?
    I approve!
    Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
    93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
    91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
    93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
    15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
    88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

Originally posted by ShagFestiva View Post
      ... i was always curious about what it sounded like...cylinders 1 and 3 firing on one side of the vehicle and then 2 and 4.
      I'm guessing like an old John Deere, LOL, whop-whop-whop-whop-whop

It might also sound cool if you could run both pipes side-by-side out the back.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
        I'm guessing like an old John Deere, LOL, whop-whop-whop-whop-whop

It might also sound cool if you could run both pipes side-by-side out the back.
        I thought about that as well, I plan on trying out a few different configurations. I don't know why but I love custom exhaust systems.... once its all done ill try to post up a video for you guys ha.

I still need to mill the ports on the flange. just need to order some 1 1/4" ID mandrel J bends, and I can start mocking it up. Probably gonna go to the junkyard and pick up another cylinder head to bolt the flange to so that when I weld it helps keep the flange from flexing
        Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

Working...
        X