fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    try taking out the spark plugs and putting in diesel fuel injectors and running your car on diesel.... ive seen it work on the geo metro... the guy got over 900ft/lb of torque and got 300 MPG...
    If you re making fun of me,u,ought to be ashamed of yourself. glo plugs would look nice in your big ears. Time to grow up. If you can.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
      Theres no point in putting bigger fuel injectors in an otherwise stock festiva. It will ruin the car.
      I know that.these immature jerky members that screw with me,are making fools of them selves. Goes to show you, some of immature young boys that are on this forum.[I hear they like to pull wings off of flys]
      thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by windy1 View Post
        Its easy to single me out on the internet. You wouldnt have the nerve,to face me in person. Id say,you have anger issues ,that u need help with.
        In the future,i will not read, or respond to your comments. you are erased
        Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        I simply was trying to be sarcastic, wasn't meant to be mean at all
        And I would have the nerve to meet you in person and say the exact same things as I do on here..... So much for trying to be sarcastic

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by windy1 View Post
          If you re making fun of me,u,ought to be ashamed of yourself. glo plugs would look nice in your big ears. Time to grow up. If you can.
          i have very small ears.... and i dont wanna grow any more, i wouldnt be able to drive my festiva...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Take your injectors out and using a pig tail you scavenged from a junkyard hook a 9v battery to the leads. Then spray out with carb cleaner.

Im being serious.
            Last edited by anomoly40; 07-01-2012, 05:15 PM.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

I use BG Supercharger from NAPA. It has worked very well for me. I put it in a 91GL that sat for three years and it cleaned the injectors very well.
              Chuck
              Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
              If money will fix it, it's not broken
              91 GL -Ol' Rusty
              93 GL - Lil Red
              91 L - Tweetystiva
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                i have very small ears.... and i dont wanna grow any more, i wouldnt be able to drive my festiva...
                I guess u,are grown up,just a friendly joker. no offense.

Comment

this is becoming more and more like MT.net... im loving it. it makes it easier for those of us trying to find answers to actual issues without having to read 10 threads on the same topic.

This forum is equipped with a search function. in the future to avoid being flamed try searching. if your answers are not found try giving a little more explanation to what you are trying to accomplish. instead of posting "has any one tried blah blah blah" how about i have this motor with these mods and i am trying to get more power/ better mpgs/ whatever your goals are, does any one have any advise on how to do that.

just my .02
                  I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
                    this is becoming more and more like MT.net... im loving it. it makes it easier for those of us trying to find answers to actual issues without having to read 10 threads on the same topic.

This forum is equipped with a search function. in the future to avoid being flamed try searching. if your answers are not found try giving a little more explanation to what you are trying to accomplish. instead of posting "has any one tried blah blah blah" how about i have this motor with these mods and i am trying to get more power/ better mpgs/ whatever your goals are, does any one have any advise on how to do that.

just my .02
                    thanks,im keeping stock ones

Comment

Windy just let it go. I think they get the point that your offended.Jus let the mods deal with it. Did you even look at mine & Anomoly40's post? And Bhazard was being straight with you when he said dont put bigger injectors in you motor it will ruin it. It can wash all the oil off the cylinder walls and cause scoreing.
                      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
                      X