i know you all like pictures....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know you all like pictures....

... so here is the pictural of the head work i've been doing as of late with 3 pix of the head that is currently on Scrappy at the end for compairison (profesionaly worked over).

TAADAA!!
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Came up as a private album asking for password.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by bebandit View Post
      Came up as a private album asking for password.

I looked at them all with no problem...
      91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
      06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
      95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

FANCY!

Comment

I must be banned then. I'm still getting the private album from the link above.
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Copy and paste the web address into Google Chrome and you should be able to see them. I use an old version of Netscape for this forum (and others) and when I went to Festyboy's link, I didn't see any pictures either. When I used Google Chrome, they miraculously appeared.
            You gonna race that thing?
            http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

That is nice festyboy, keep up the good work.
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

droolPurty! Clean!
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

if you have questions, don't hesitate, i'll answer them as best i can. you should be able to use the pic ID# for referance, if not, just use it's position/description.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

You must have flexible cutters to get in there that good, nice!! Sand or Soda blast ? ( I did not see one spec of sand in the bolt holes )
                    Do you have some way to quantify the improvements when done and running ?
                    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

all carbide long shaft cutters and rolled sandpaper kit, nothing flexible used, and no blasting either, that's all the result of a liquid called Ozzy Juice, it;s awesome.

only way to quantify is with track times.... no access to dyno yet
                      Last edited by FestYboy; 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Looks great! I was surprised when I ported my head how well the Dremel tool worked. I had the long flexible cable drive attachment and used a $10 set of tiny carbide cutters of various shapes and profiles. I then used the small "flapper" sand paper rolls for the final finish. The Aluminum is so easy to port compared to cast iron....it makes it fun. I can't imagine how fast it would go with a real 1/4" air die grinder and full size cutters! Keep the updates coming!
                        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

ok, just waiting for the gasket kit to show up... new valve is in hand.

BTW, i found that you can still get THESE !!! now just need a source for new covers...

Comment

Haha, have rocketman cast some out of aluminum and polish em up ^.^
                            2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                            1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                            1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                            1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                            1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                            1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                            1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                            1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

you have an idea there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X