Festiva Performance for the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Performance for the Forum

I have recently been doing an unbelievable amount of work for the members of the forum. I am actually busy at the shop with just forum work. I have been receiving tons of phone calls from ones & I appreciate the conversations. This all makes the work that I am doing worth it. Many of you have asked fro a Festiva Performance catalog, which I am putting together. I see alot of you are buying parts from other forums & sources, like ARP headstuds. I will be adding B series headstuds/mainstuds to our inventory & I am presently working with ARP to make a B3 specific set to alleviate sometimes & sometimes not having to reuse OE washers. I am also in development of several components for swap engines, such as B6 sohc specific cam profiles & valve train kits, B6D & BP valve train kits & piston/rod kits. My B3 piston/rod kits will be available soon. Also any other engine components such as head sets, oil pumps, water pumps & ect. I should be able to beat any other vendor except eBay, Craigslist, family members & garage sales. In short, my goal is to provide members with quality products at the best available price that can be purchased here on your own forum with no need to look else where.

Thanks
    Matt
    PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

Winning!
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

word! i wonder if the mods will allow you to post a product/price list in the fs section and sticky it there so people could just look at what you have available and have a coming soon section so folks could set up a pre-paid pre-order and that will help fund your prototypes in the begining stages. like i said in another thread i think you have the next fms in the works think about it. i think it would streamline the process for your orders you could even set it up that on every order a few bucks are kicked to the site i dont know im just thinking out loud. again just food for thought and its up to the mods and the owner of the playground in the end. but pititions from other members here couldnt hurt
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Matt is an awesome guy to work with and VERY helpful. Plus he is an A1 fabricator!
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

^ YUP! heard nothin but good things about him
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

I just want to save up enough money and see what he can do with a BP.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
              Matt Dickmeyer + BP = REDONKULOUS!!!!! *insert maniacle laugh here*
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Ahh, the agony. Somebody, there needs to be a "Matt just posted some more awesomeness." emoticon.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Looking forward to DOHC B6 (turbo) components becoming available soon! May invest in a race port head too... we shall see!
                  1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    Matt Dickmeyer + BP = REDONKULOUS!!!!! *insert maniacle laugh here*

REDONKULOUS!!!! Amounts of broken trannies. Now we need someone like Matt who does transmissions.
                    Last edited by Grey Vw; 03-12-2013, 01:08 PM.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                      You might not have to wait long. I might have one coming in for a full build. It is still in the works tho.
                      PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

are you gonna be making bp cams and doing awesome porting jobs on them like you have been doing with the b3's? if so, i have to save up some money

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
                          You might not have to wait long. I might have one coming in for a full build. It is still in the works tho.
                          I'll donate mine for a full build...... only catch as you must put it back when finished. Thank you
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I'm very glad to hear that our members are starting to generate enough business to at least make it feasible for you to continue. You won't get rich, but if we can cut your losses and you enjoy working on our stuff, then it's a good start. With viable performance parts now available for our B-series, you are now forcing me to make a decision between spending money I don't have on my Festiva or my Mustang, lol. All I can say is; Im glad you don't also build custom guitars and drums.
                            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

im really excited for this 12:1 piston and rod kit. id love to run something like that on propane. maybe there could be a propane kit in this mix?

Comment

Working...
                              X