festiva on 4x4 frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris (Festiva) View Post
    Found a 4x4 ?f250 I think? 70s highboy for $400 runs and drives all tires are flat and at a farm of some guy I work with! Also I talked to a fue guys at jiffylube where I work and explaned what I was looking for and they were soo confused how it would work but I explaned it and they might help with the build! Also my boss owned a 91 red festy auto and loved it and I showed him my festy and fell in love with mine lol but what happened today at work was found a truck, found a previous festy lover,and recruted help for my build, and hopefully recruted a festy owner!

Its looking more and more likely for the project to be a go!!! Hopefully start january after christmass

Also the managers at jiffylube have never had a festy there.. thought it was insane to slap a EGT in a festy...... and my festy has as much hp as my friends 99 "mint" condition muntang... its been a verry educating day can't weight for ideas for this 4x4 project tomorrow!!
    What size tires and type of 4wheeling will you be doing. A F250 is overkill in my opinion. I'd use a Samurai, tracker, Bronco II, wrangler. An old Willy's Jeep might be a good fit too.
    I know how to use the search function, I just don't always choose to use it. New modifications, solutions, and information are discovered every day and I want to know what the current concensus is for whatever topic I have in mind. Thank you for understanding this!

Comment

Ill use it as a fun toy, trail riding, and just to drive in town to show off with occashional abusive driving. Ill be putting 35" tires and wanting a v8 for the power and sound. And the samuaris in nebraska are impossible to find and are more $$$$ and old fords are a dime a dozen here and easy to get and wouldn't take much to do the conversion compaired to newer 4x4s
      1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
      R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

Comment

Working...
      X