Aspire Head Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a plan.
    I'm going to get those lifters sent out first thing in the morning after I give my fiancee a ride to work.
    Post office opens at 9am I think?

I hope everything works great for you
    Seems like your going to gain some engine efficiency and mpg with the roller rockers.
    Moar poooowwwwaaaaa!
    Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

A little late (already installed). Is there a difference between the Aspire and Festiva head gasket? I used a Festiva gasket with Aspire head...

Comment

Sometimes the lifters take awhile to pump up. I have had them take nearly and hour before.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Skrapbob View Post
          A little late (already installed). Is there a difference between the Aspire and Festiva head gasket? I used a Festiva gasket with Aspire head...
          All B3 head gaskets are the same, carbed Festy, EFI Festy, Aspire.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
            All B3 head gaskets are the same, carbed Festy, EFI Festy, Aspire.
            Head gaskets yes but not valve cover gaskets. They got smarter with design of Aspire gaskets even though any valve cover itself is interchangeable on a B3 providing you have the correct gasket that goes with it. Trust me on this: don't try fitting Festy valve cover gaskets on an Aspire cover or viceversa.

Comment

Okay, I should be in good shape then as far as the install goes. Thanks all!!

Comment

Working...
              X