Turbo Turbo Turbo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Turbo Turbo!

So I just got a 11psi spring! still got to throw it in and just ordered 550cc injectors! Im really looking forward to hitting 12sec this upcoming 2015 season! Who else is out there trying to hit 12s this race season? gottah figure out how im going to put the power to the ground tho! Hope everybody has a good New Year! Lets kill it!

Slicks, and hard launches. Good luck with it, and if there is anything I can do to help, you have my number.

I'm going go for something? Not sure how much is left?
    Last edited by eurotiva; 12-30-2014, 03:13 AM.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Needless to say, I'll be shooting for the stars this season. Don't know if anybody will count mine though due to the unorthodox powerplant(s).

All this turbo talk lately makes me really want another turbo festiva/aspire. Wonder if bob still has my chop and weld turbo kit...

Comment

I think after I get my tax return next year, I will be looking at gathering up rear-turbo parts for my B6. I think the only thing I will need to have custom fabricated is a adapter to mount the turbo to the stock muffler flange. Also don't plan to run it at a high PSI at first, just get it to the point where the clutch starts to slip and back it off a bit. Plus that should keep me from needing to get FMU.

Though I am still a bit confused on how you actually adjust turbo pressure, I am new to turbos.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
          I think after I get my tax return next year, I will be looking at gathering up rear-turbo parts for my B6. I think the only thing I will need to have custom fabricated is a adapter to mount the turbo to the stock muffler flange. Also don't plan to run it at a high PSI at first, just get it to the point where the clutch starts to slip and back it off a bit. Plus that should keep me from needing to get FMU.

Though I am still a bit confused on how you actually adjust turbo pressure, I am new to turbos.
          You understand how waste gate actuators work I hope. Imagine just bleeding off the boost signal so that the actuator doesn't actuate until higher boost is reached

Comment

It's like 20 dollars on eBay. Going under the set boost bypass level of your actuator takes a new spring or whole new assembly

Comment

Working...
            X