• Show
Clear All

Where are you at in Oregon?

Comment

Bend

Comment

Defiantly meant trany^^ not tyrant

Comment

If you've got fabrication on your side, then the swaps are easy-ish. Without that ability and a good understanding of mechanical systems then these swaps are nearly impossible. Because these cars have such a small following ( of great people I might add) there isn't a consistent supply of "bolt on" solutions to engine swap problems. There is however, a great group of guys like Damkid who will do their best to help you with advice and suggestions. The west coast needs a V6 FWD Festiva!
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            The west coast needs a V6 FWD Festiva!
            I totally agree :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Or a twin charged 4

Comment

Get 'er dun Brian!
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                X