Does anyone know where to get performance internals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to get performance internals

Looking to put the power around 225 naturally aspirated and about 350 400 turbo charged anyone know where to get billet internals or some sort of performance internals and does anyone know how much power stock trans will hold up to as well as is there a way to bulletproof the manual 5sp

Your stock engine and trans will never be that powerful but you can swap to a BP with a G-Series Trans to get close to that. Check out some of the Engine Swap Threads for more details.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Exactly what Firebrush said, this picture is an example....(not sure who's it is, think Charlie's), I want mine to be like this one day. The forums have amazing write ups and there are great people here you can ask questions to who will give it to you straight.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Carlos Rivera can probably help with internals.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Meaningful, honest, experienced, and attentive service. Low to no wait times. Real Street Performance is a group of experienced enthusiasts that are focused on providing a positive experience getting the right parts you need for your project.

these guys have some good engine parts! thats where i got all my forged internals for my BP if your going that route.
          Last edited by bondo; 11-02-2018, 09:13 PM. Reason: left something out

Comment

So then nothing for the 1.3 i wanna build power but i still want semi decent fuel economy i wonder if i can get stuff cusgom made i want to shorten the stroke and widen the bore so i can make turn way more rpm like 12k but i wanna turbo with a bypass in place so i can go from grocery getter to full send with a switch so has anyone did a 1.6 swap like the new fiesta st engi e with a stage 3 cobb is around the 250 300 mark and i would be happy with that i just wanna stay as much ford as i can.( yes i know they are kia made lol but im in a ford vs chevy battle with my uncle paul he thinks that no amount of money will make my little festiva put out over 250 hp i have a 93 its kinda beat up but definitely solid
            20181024_174805.jpg
            20181101_203606.jpg
            Screenshot_20181101-203625_Speedometer.jpg

Comment

maybe enough NOS fogged in would get you 250HP. minus?- it would only happen once and then you'd be the owner of a 1993 debris field. plus? - chevy luvin uncle paul would have 10W30 on his face. how many 250+HP Metro's has HE built?
              Last edited by F3BZ; 11-07-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

So currently the highest revving production car is an Ariel Atom at 10.6K using Hyabusa engines but you for some reason think that you can make an engine that was produced by the millions in the 90s hit 12K RPM more than once while also flipping a switch to run two very different fuel and timing maps on the fly?

To answer your question partially, there are custom camshafts that you can run but they are not easy to find. The specs are on the forum if you want to get one custom ground to match something that is already know to work. Also look up Matt Dickmyers B3 engine build to get a couple ideas on how much work it takes to get over 100HP out of the B3.
                "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                sigpic
                "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I'm working on some more budget friendly b3t building ideas still tuning the car could very well just blow up not going to release much till I know it works or not

If you want to build big power on the cheap

Junkyard bp I have an extremely low milage (9k miles) one i might be interested in selling for the right price

Used turbo something around the gt3076r would get you 350 whp

G15mr trans from a 91-94 capri xr2 with corresponding axles and speedo cable

Festiva store bp gseries shaft adapter

Mike Mounlio BP g series mounts cheap but takes a while hes a busy guy

Kai injection 610cc injectors disty delete while you're at it I'd suggest the conrods too better safe than sorry and they're so cheap but high quality

Used megasquirt stand alone ECU or diyautotunes ms2 or microsquirt

Aluminum honda rad (needs modified)

Upgrade core support

Clearance driver frame rail for g series

Let er rip tater chip

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Festiver
                  93 L find/5 speed
                  BP/g15mr swapped
                  Aspire brake swapped
                  Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
                  stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
                  rustful
                  maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
                  advanced suspension
                  kai/skeeter camber
                  b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

The bottom end isn't the problem, it the head and trans, neither can support that kind of power, even with mods. B3 and B6 stroke is the same, there is a B series short stroke crank, but you'd have to import it ($$$).
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

^^Or buy a car that already has one installed like someone here did over the weekend..
                      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Working...
                      X