X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlocke
    dead post and banned op,

please dont bring up dead threads
    Sorry if I irritated you...I don't look at the dates, I just browse through the more recent threads. I didn't realize he was banned either, sorry again for upsetting you.

Originally posted by packrat427
    The one problem that we don't like, is when a newbie just starts replying to every old thread , one after another .
    I think this is the first one I've responded to that was more than a few weeks old. And yes I search a lot, especially before starting a new thread...this isn't my first forum.

Comment

you have to be careful with CO2 because its not combustible so it will screw up the engine if it was sucked up by the filter, or thats what i was told. correct me if im wrong because im in no way 100%
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
      Paulbarrera12.com
      Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

no your right co2 is the gas in fire extinguishers. You can spray co2 over an intercooler to up its efficiency over 100%.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Thats what I thought!! A 12 oz paintball bottle would do the trick on race day!! set up to a rpm or temp switch...
          *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by xanthinic12
            you have to be careful with CO2 because its not combustible so it will screw up the engine if it was sucked up by the filter, or thats what i was told. correct me if im wrong because im in no way 100%
            You are right on that. Co2 is not combustible, it displaces the oxygen in the air- so if you suck it up in your intake then their is less oxygen for the combustion process and you'll make less power.

Comment

The 1999-2004 supercharged Ford Lightning had a cold air resivoir that would store air-conditioned air at 30 degrees F. Like a water sprayer, when the ECU decided the charge was needed, it would dump the cold air on the intercooler, causing a 20 degree drop in intake temperatures.

Comment

well i figured this would work in conjunction with the sleeper theme...and sorry for brining back my old thread, but it is mine so i felt obligted to explain myself :/
                There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Working...
                X