Vacume resivoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacume resivoir

Has anyone removed there vac resivoir without a problem? Ive seen a few pics of them off and was wondering if it was a problem taking it off. I noticed that aspire B3s dont come with them anyways.
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

I've got mine off. I duck-taped the hole and have had absolutely no problems with it.

I'd show you pics, but sadly no digital camera. But I promise you, as long as you cover the hole with something, it'll run fine.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

does it run better of what, cause i want to know

Comment

As far as I can tell it just got in the way, so I took it off. Mine ran exactly the same either way. Off or on didn't make a difference, but I figure, if I don't need it to run the car, there's no point in keeping on.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

any pictures of said removed part before and after?

Comment

I drive a stock Festy. Do really think I can afford a digital camera?:lol:

Just jokin' with ya.

Sorry, I really have no digital camera. But, it's the black pointless-looking thing mounted over the right side of the valve cover. That's the motors right side, not your's. It's only connections to the motor are 2 screws and a hose from the end of it to the intake ducting.

I just took it off and duct-taped the hole in the intake, and it ran just fine until I blew the motor.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

With

Without

I think im gonna remove mine and paint my vc red like monkeyracing did. Then im gonna put on this mazda logo on that i pulled off a 626 (i think)
              89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
              RIP 90LX

Comment

well i took a cap to a water bottle and cut the hose down then stuck the cap in it and placed the continues pressure clamp over it and it doesnt look all ghetto and runs fine.
                There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Working...
                X