• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates?
    -Donny
    -1992 Festiva GL
    B6D/E-series.
    -1991 GL
    BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

so how is this project coming im looking forward to seeing it finished ...i really like the wide fender look this is a great look you have for your ride
      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Are you ever going to update us?
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

he's probably still doing the finishing sanding.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

That car must be smooooooooooth...
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

:lol:
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Dont get me wrong...it looks awesome, but I think some fender vents would have been the icing on the cake man.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

^^ Only if they're functional!

Comment

Vented front fenders are easy, loosen all the bolts on your fender, remove the bottom rear bolt and replace with longer bolt and spacer of your choice and use a fender washer on the bolt that is just above the top door hinge and space it out to suite your taste. Hold fender straight and tighten remaining bolts. Then you can use a baseball bad to slowly and patiently roll and stretch the fender, using the tire as a fulcrum. This can yield up to 2" wide body on the front while the body lines still line up . You may have to message the part that butts up to the a-pillar a bit. I had my car like that, but chose to put the fender back in it's stock location. it would require a matching side skirt to look right in my opinion, but if you just want to fit your slicks on for a Friday night it will work great without chopping the fenders up.
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• still planning on making fiberglass copies? I would definitely buy a set!!!

Comment

• ^ have you seen the last update... it was 2 years ago...
                        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                        X