No announcement yet.

custom shift knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that works yeah. But I meant like inlay with say a gold metallic paint if they can. If not then black with red inlayed Festiva is fine.

Comment

Do you want the entire word Festiva in gold or just the edges?
      Here is a picture of my key fob (which I have no use for because I have a remote lock opener instead).
      Last edited by bravekozak; 04-13-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

If possible the outline would be awesome. If not, then having the entire word in gold is fine.

Comment

So if we all get ours ordered at the same time the $50 would be spread between all of us? Is that correct?
          Mike Holmgren
          Thief Rvr Fls, MN
          1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
          "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Yes, the $50 would be split up between all orders plus the cost of the shift knobs them-selves.

Comment

Okay, it's been a long day so I had to make sure. Plus with my current situation I couldn't afford a $100 shifter for a 24 year old car, haha. What would the cost be if all 4 of us ordered then? Sorry for the probably stupid questions.
              Mike Holmgren
              Thief Rvr Fls, MN
              1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
              "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

I'm not sure what the total cost would be. Kozak would have to chime in to answer that.

Comment

She only gave me a price break at 25 knobs. i will beg on Monday. I'm good at that. Lets see what I can do for 4 knobs. 2X, did you see the post regarding the matching festiva logo floor mats?
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 04-13-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your emails. We are unable to place a gold edge
                    around this logo as pictured on the key fob, but we can engrave and inlay
                    the "Festiva" logo that was emailed in the PDF file. The cost of the knob as
                    described below is $55.50, in addition to a one time custom logo set up
                    charge of $50.00(future orders with this logo will not incur this charge)
                    and $8.50 shipping and handling for a total on this order of $114.00. You
                    can make a payment for this knob through our website www.epcoshiftknobs.com
                    by clicking on the order form, entering some comments in the "additional"
                    field and entering the total cost. When you "submit" the order, you will be
                    directed to PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions. Kind regards,
                    Tracey Mikesh
                    36 Alder St., Medway, MA 02053
                    T: 508-533-2741 F: 508-533-2968
                    www.epcomfg.com
                    -------------------------------------------
                    I did not get an answer yet if they can do a solid gold logo.
                    Anyway, I ate the $50 setup charge and placed an order for one knob, just to see how it will turn out. If anyone else wants a knob at the same time, just go to their website and ask for a Festiva logo in the comments section of the order form. $64 shipped.
                    I just ordered a 2" white ball with a black Festiva logo on top. I thought it would be easier to see while driving at night, (munching on chips and drinking beer) in between shifts.
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-20-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, we can engrave and inlay in gold.

Tracey
                      Last edited by bravekozak; 04-22-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                        Yes, we can engrave and inlay in gold.

Tracey
                        Cool! I'll take one red knob with gold inlay.

Comment

Hi, Dan, I apologize for not clarifying this with you when I told you we
                          could engrave and inlay in "gold" that I was not referring to 24K gold, as
                          the price would be prohibitive. Rather, the gold we use will be a thermoset
                          resin formulation that has a gold colored metallic sparkle. You may want to
                          have the other members wait to take a look at yours prior to placing their
                          orders. I apologize again for the confusion on this gold color.

And she thought I was serious.

I was.

Comment

but... but.... I want REAL gold.... Nah I figured it would be a metallic paint of some sort.

Comment

Tracey,
                              When you say engraved, do you mean laser etched? or CNC milled? so that there is a relief. How deep is the engraving?
                              Have you ever had a customer have the engraving gold leafed and then returned for you to fill in the engraving with clear thermoset resin?

I just want to see what her answer is.

Comment

I dont know if I am dumb or crazy but their order form is setup really weird.... Could you PM me Traceys email? I would rather just go right to the source than try and fumble my way through that order form.

Comment

Working...
                                X