show off your rack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show off your rack.

Ok so when I was looking at putting a roof rack on my car to up my cargo area and to haul my kayak around, I came here to check out what everyone els had. I didn't have much luck with finding what I needed much less all pictures in one spot so if you guys would post up some of your roof rack. This may help someone out later on .

This is with my 18 dollars Walmart special rack.

And because my cheap rack didn't hold enough weight to get a second kayak . I got a sport rack for Christmas. Its made for the festiva and can be had for about 100 bucks.
    Then I adddd this 98 dollar walmart / reese basket.
    This basket its awesome for duck hunting keep the decoys from dripping in the car . And it should be awesome for camping this coming spring.
    Sorry I don't have any pictures of the sport rack without the basket.

Love it!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Ah I was expecting something else..

Comment

^ lol ah the bait and switch.

Comment

show off your rack.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420335951.618852.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1420335986.377333.jpg
          Last edited by ToSloTrk; 01-03-2015, 08:47 PM.
          Current
          Retired

Comment

Looks awesome I need a bike attachment for mine too!

Comment

Nice rack!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                Ah I was expecting something else..
                Likewise. Dangit.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

:downtown:

This as close as your gonna get in this area.
                  Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                  Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                  Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                  http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
                    :downtown:

This as close as your gonna get in this area.
                    Is that Dog's wife?
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

William, what's the brand and model of the sport rack that you added the basket to? Where can you get it?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Sport rack sr1003.
                        Amazon.com used to be the cheapest but Walmart.com had it for 107 and some change. With free to store shipping.
                        Target had it available for like 3 cents more but there's not a target close to me.

Comment

Great, thanks!

Just checked pricing: Amazon is a little cheaper than Walmart; both priced around $160!
                          Last edited by TominMO; 01-04-2015, 05:45 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Im getting 132.50 from walmart.com

It will look like the 2nd picture I don't know what that first picture is doing there.
                            They must have been on sale for Christmas.
                            Last edited by william; 01-04-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

ToSloTrk ? What make and model is that rack?
                              I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X