show off your rack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogman View Post
    ToSloTrk ? What make and model is that rack?
    It's a Yakima rack. Whatever model that has a Festiva fit kit.
    Current
    Retired

Comment

Thanks. Yakima makes really good stuff. Have had several of their products.
      I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Sport racks are owned by thule . This is my first rack but seems to be very well maid and half the price of the "name brand" racks
        Ill let you guys now long term how she holds up.

Comment

Went to the Sportrack home page and looked up all my cars (see sig) to see what model Sportrack went with each car. All of them, even the Toyota, took the SR1003! :-)

Here's the Sportrack from Walmart for $109. Same two pics as in post 14.

Here's a similar basket from Curt. $109.
          Last edited by TominMO; 01-06-2015, 10:28 AM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Lets see some more custom roof rack pictures guys, I need some inspiration past buying some ty1
            Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

where can i find that exact sport rack? link?

Comment

Here's one but if you do some digging you can find it cheaper.

Comment

I'll get a pic of Carolyn's rack and post it, for y'all who were expecting something else.
                  No car too fast !

Comment

Don't have a much better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFestiva88 View Post

Don't have a much better picture.
                      Very nice! Is that stock Festy or did you adapt it from a car in the JY? If so, what car?
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

No, I can't quite remember the years. It's a hybrid between two: a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Camry - both mid 90's. $25 total including hardware.

Comment

Maybe early 2000s? One of those finds that you see 10 minutes before closing time - when you've been there for 5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
                            I'll get a pic of Carolyn's rack and post it, for y'all who were expecting something else.
                            Did I miss this? When did you guys get a roof rack?
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                              Did I miss this? When did you guys get a roof rack?
                              I think that one went over your head, Charlie.....or did your subtlety go over my head?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

HAHAHahahahaha.....OMG...I love you guys!

Carolyn is rolling on the floor with tears!!!
                                No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
                                X