Epco Festiva Shift Knob - Group Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epco Festiva Shift Knob - Group Order

bravekozak sent in the design and paid the setup fee to Epco for these knobs about three years ago.
    [IMG][/IMG]

(No option to edit title--Just noticed the title "EPOC" but is should be EPCO -- www.epcoshiftknobs.com)

I checked with them about ordering another one and here is the response from an associate there:

"We were able to locate the Festiva Logo File, so there would not be a set up charge. The price for 1 knob would be as follows:
    2” White Shift Knob with Festiva Logo engraved on top (10 X 1.25 Master Insert)
    $35.00 plus $8.50 USPS Shipping.
    If you would like the logo inlaid (polished to a smooth finish) there is an additional charge of $11.00.
    Lead time is about 2 weeks."

So the total cost to you if you ordered just one would be $54.50.

But if we order at least 10 at once we can get knobs just like the above pictured from EPCO for $25 each. But the order
    would have to be placed for at least 10 sent to one address.

I will be at Madness and you can see the knob in person on Rosie and if you want one I can collect the money there and
    get you mailing information. I would need to collect a total of $30 for each knob to cover my mailing cost of the knob to you when I received the group order. I will also have a brochure from EPCO that you can look through.

If anyone not coming to Madness would like to order one, PM me and I will send you my paypal info and you can send me the $30 for one. If by any chance we don't get at least 10 ordered, I will refund your money.

So PM me if you are interested or see me at Madness.

I will be ordering 1 for a friend of mine here in Charleston so we need at least 9 more.
    Last edited by 1990new; 09-28-2016, 02:38 PM.

I'm going to say that I am definitely interested and will most likely purchase 1 with you.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I cant see the photo, is it a photobucket thing that you could just post the link? Im interested but would like to see what it looks like, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the photobucket link to the photo.

What's your mail code there.. I will need to check on the cost of mailing this to Canada.. it could be a little more than $5.

Thanks firebush...that's 2 down and 8 to go. Of course all order will need to be firm and paid before I can place the order.

Here is the link to braves original thread about it.
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...highlight=EPCo
        Last edited by 1990new; 09-28-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Does it thread on or does it have little screws to keep it tight?
          sigpic
          "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
            Does it thread on or does it have little screws to keep it tight?
            It threads on (our thread size is 10mm x 1.25).. they are really top quality. Check out the www.epcoshiftknobs.com/

web pages.

It's a small operation in the little town of Medway, Massachusetts (about 40 mi SW of Boston).
            Back in the late 70's I worked there for a few months in the nearby town of Hopedale..a really pretty area in the Blackstone Valley.
            Last edited by 1990new; 09-28-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I'm very down for at least one. Can they make a negative version (black ball, white lettering)?
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                I'm very down for at least one. Can they make a negative version (black ball, white lettering)?
                YES!!
                As long as they are the same 2" ball with 10mm x 1.25 threads with the Festiva logo on top, they can be any combination of any of the two colors available in the brochure. I will have a brochure at Madness, but you can check out the web site in advance to see the the solid color combinations available.

http://www.epcoshiftknobs.com/solid_colors.html

Just make sure the color combination you choose has sufficient contrast to make your Festiva logo readable.
                Last edited by 1990new; 09-29-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Put me down for a solid grey knob with a solid black logo.

Pm me the info to send the money
                  1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

Originally posted by Zman86 View Post
                    Put me down for a solid grey knob with a solid black logo.

Pm me the info to send the money
                    PM'd

OK. I took the knob off Rosie and weighed it with packaging to calculate the cost to ship to a Canada address via USPS first class package international service. For orders mailed to a Canada address I will need to charge $35 to make sure I don't lose money on this deal.
                    If anyone in Canada can give me a US address where they can pick up the package it will still be $30. Sorry about that folks.

As firm orders accumulate I will post a list of the order so everyone who orders one can double check to make sure the information is correct before I place the order.
                    Here are a couple more pictures showing the under side of the knob. It does not come with a lock nut but it's a standard size so you can easily find one. I put one on the shift shaft and then screwed on the knob and tightened the nut under it to lock it in place.
                    [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Just to help keep track...

1) Firebush357 Solid White w/Black Lettering
                      2) FestyBoy Solid Black w/White Lettering
                      3) Zman86 Solid Gray w/Black Lettering
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                        Just to help keep track...

3) Zman86 Solid Gray w/Black Lettering
                        Thanks...
                        FYI. I should be merging on to I95 from I26 around 11 AM tomorrow, so if your are traveling up I95 tomorrow you may pass a Red Festiva poking along at around 65 mph on the way to Raleigh.

Comment

3) Zman86 Solid Gray w/Black Lettering, Paid 2016-09-29 (shipping to Canada).
                          Last edited by 1990new; 09-30-2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

4) Jawja Jim Solid Black w/White Lettering

Comment

3) FestyBoy Solid White w/Black Lettering
                              4) Jawja Jim Solid Black w/White Lettering
                              5) creepin71 Solid Grabber Blue/ Black Lettering Paid 2016-10-01

Comment

Working...
                              X