Complete Aspire brake swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Aspire brake swap.

I have a complete Aspire brake swap. Front, and rear. What would this be worth?

It would depend on condition and if you have a working ebrake.....if it's in good shape i'd say $150-250 I just sold a complete set to a member for $200 + shipping

It's all about supply and demand.....you may not even have anyone want it or you may have someone scoop it up for good $$$$$

I just set a price and wait for it to be in demand.....

Hope this helps!
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Maybe i'll just put it on my Festiva.

Comment

before i got my first swap thats on my car i went to a junkyard and they were wanting like $450 for front spindles and the trailing arm, no rims or anything

so for someone to ask $200 i think is really cheap

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I paid $200 to the jy for everything including wheels and spare for decent stuff. Tipped the guy $10 bucks for not using a torch to get the stuff off.

David

Comment

i paid 97 for the rear beam/brakes/lines front spindles calipers. I put new tie rods and upper ball joints and LCA in though. So mine was alittle more than 200. Plus the cost of brand new rotors and pads. Mine ran me about 240ish
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

id take it if it were not for the shipping... i just gone to the junk yard today looking for the swap but no luck... ill try next week.

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES
                i paid 97 for the rear beam/brakes/lines front spindles calipers. I put new tie rods and upper ball joints and LCA in though. So mine was alittle more than 200. Plus the cost of brand new rotors and pads. Mine ran me about 240ish
                240ish!!! must be nice :lol: i think in total for mine i spent $180 for the swap, and around $650ish for all new parts all the way around, plus a little shop time, i think in total i spent upwards of $1000 to $1100

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
                  Originally posted by festivaWES
                  240ish!!! must be nice :lol: i think in total for mine i spent $180 for the swap, and around $650ish for all new parts all the way around, plus a little shop time, i think in total i spent upwards of $1000 to $1100
                  yeah but for just about all new parts! its all good..

Comment

i think the only things that aren't new on mine are the backing plates :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X