Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

front hub choices or does someone have a cheap dual drilled 13 for sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front hub choices or does someone have a cheap dual drilled 13 for sale?

Okay I bought a festy last summer,rio front,aspire rear swapped. The decreased turning radius on the rio spindles is more than I want,so going back to festy front. Festy front, aspire rear is going to leave me with mismatched bolt patterns. What hubs will work in festy knuckles so I can have matching bolt patterns or does someone have a dual drilled 13 I can use for my spare tire?Willing to do some swapping for the RIO parts. Thanks
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

i've never heard of the rio spindes causing a decreased turning radius... Anyone else?
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Hey ricko I hear a lot of guys get the rear drums re-drilled for the 113mm Festiva pattern or what about changing over to Aspire knuckles. I have a dual pattern spare but I don't want to part with it.
      Good luck brother!
      Rick
      '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
      '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
      '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Working...
      X