New rims for my Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiko
    I'm thinking of getting these too. It's so hard to find rims for Festiva at a decent price. I might jump on this. As far as tire sizes go, what would you guys recommend? I tried searching tirerack for 195/45/55 with no results. I tried WalMart as well, with no luck. Any specific model number that would help me out? I found a couple on tirerack of 195/55/14, but are $99 each.
    Try Onlinetires.com for 195/45/14 at a good price.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
      Originally posted by spiko
      I'm thinking of getting these too. It's so hard to find rims for Festiva at a decent price. I might jump on this. As far as tire sizes go, what would you guys recommend? I tried searching tirerack for 195/45/55 with no results. I tried WalMart as well, with no luck. Any specific model number that would help me out? I found a couple on tirerack of 195/55/14, but are $99 each.
      Try Onlinetires.com for 195/45/14 at a good price.
      Thanks for the link, these look like great tires at a great price. I hope I can pick them up soon!

Comment

Did you get these on the car yet? I wanna see how they look. Planning to order a set soon.

Comment

Naw not yet. They are low on the list of things to do and will probably be close to the last thing put on. Only reason I got them now. Is because of how it can be on Ebay. If you see them now and dont get them now. You probably arent going to find them to get later.
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
          X