will the abs rear beam work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the abs rear beam work?

ok ive done lots of searching and cant find anything. my question is, will the rear beam out of a aspire with abs work in my festiva? is the brake lines the same? are the drums diffrent? dose it have diffrent a e-brake cable? also i cant remember if the only diffrence between the 2 door and the 4 door is the e-brake cable, is that correct?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Yes it will work. My swap came from a 97 4dr Aspire with abs and everything worked. I had a little trouble with the e-brake but I got it to work. Other than that it all bolted right up.

Comment

thanks. im going to pick it up today

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
      X