Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber Plates Please: To the Phillipiens

Can't spell Phillipiens.

Okay we have seen a few festiva (pride, 121) from the phillipiens with camber plates on teh front, can any of you guys from over there get any sets or tell us what they came on? I really need a set now, but I don't want to custome make them, because I will probably screw it up.

Logan

We've been thinking about making some sets ........ Just havent had the time to get to it yet.
    Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Comment

Is there anything special about them, like the way the strut mounts into the plate? Or is it pretty straitforward, from the picture I have seen they don't look to difficult to make, but I wasn't sure if there was something I wasn't seeing, like a wedge shape block that the strut goes into or something to change camber.

Comment

There need to be a spherical bearing in the mount and a interface for the spring.

We are going to try and make a set......

Is camber adjustment all that most festiva owners are looking for?
        Previous owner of a '89 Graphite L, 4spd, GL Seats, Aspire Brakes, 14x6's, 185/60/14's

Comment

I personally am only looking for camber adjustment for autox, and my car being much lower than normal.

Comment

fred drew some up in cad i dont know if he dimensioned them or not, i would love to have a set!! i can maybe ask one of the miata guys who is fabricating stuff for miatas if he can make us a set

Comment

Give us a month or so and we should have a set.... We have all the machines available here to make them... just need to pull one of the festi's apart and get some measurements.

Comment

about 2 years ago i went looking for these, ingalls made some universal ones at the time that worked well for a few ppl. but if someone here is going to make some id be interested in them.
                is not sposed ta do that...
                05 subaru legacy gt
                1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
                1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

I'de be interested in buying a set too!
                  1990 Festiva
                  - 5 spd. swap
                  - B6 SOHC swap
                  - Custom Interior
                  **********Currently Under MAJOR Reconstruction ************

Comment

i have a set!!! if someone would like to copy them (I get a free set), i'll lend them out...
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Where did you get a set? Could you post of pictures of them from all angles, possibly with a ruler next to them for dimentions

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                        i have a set!!! if someone would like to copy them (I get a free set), i'll lend them out...
                        I can have a friend look into making copys if you want to give t a try.
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

^hey, i'm game just have to remove them from the car they're in.
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

i know that there always seems to be one that pops up on ebay every once and a while

Comment

Imateo are you thinking of Camber Bolts? These are the plates that mount between the strut tower and the strut up top.

Comment

Working...
                              X