Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
    You have a estimated cost per unit yet?
    Not yet. I need to talk to my friend with the tubing bender and see if he wants to make more. I also need to get prices on steel. We made that one with stuff we had laying around.

I've got a bigger project that will probably consume most of my weekend - I have to get half of my house ready to rent out.

Anyone close to New Albany that might want to come get one and see what they think of it?

Comment

I would def. buy one. Let us know! -Kyle
      Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

just to beat someone to the punch

Anyways I would like one
        Last edited by muscle_Car1; 05-03-2009, 10:08 PM.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I would also be willing to buy one to test and review under extreme auto-x conditions. My next race is May 30th.

Comment

HEY! Thanks muscle_Car1 Ive been looking for that image! Closest 1 Id been able to find was this 1.

And I agree, Id still be interested in these.
            Last edited by MONSOON; 05-04-2009, 11:17 AM.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Hey with the 13" rims I'm running I have PLENTY of ground clearance... in fact that thing would be what the original ground clearance was with the festy's 12" wheels.

edited by admin

Comment

Working...
              X