Aspire Front Springs, Festiva Fronts In The Rear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire Front Springs, Festiva Fronts In The Rear

OK i've been searching up a storm but I can't find it. I like the way my car sits now. If I remember correctly putting the front festiva springs in the rear and aspire fronts up front keeps about a stock level with stiffer rates correct?

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

IIRC you have to take a coil out of the rears...
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I dont know how many coils you need to take out for stock hight but I run this combo with 2 1/2 coils cut all the way around. Yes this will provide a stiffer ride. Heres a pic of my ride hight with 185/65/14s. I run a 185/60/14 now but will be going to a 195/50/15 soon.

And no it doesnt rub.

Comment

Did you have to roll your fenders for that tire size? I'm wanting to run that size because its easier to find tires for. Is your speedometer corrected?
        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

I rolled them a little. I dont think it changed the speedo much. I havnt been pulled over for speeding yet.

Comment

scroll down and put in your info...it figures speed changes w/ wheel changes
            Joey Richard Jr.

1991 Ford Festiva L; died but donated all her organs
            1988 Ford Festiva LX; EFI swapped in...actually everything swapped in

Quality is Job 1. Together, We Can Save Lives. Ford.

Comment

Great thread, I'm planning to use the 92 Honda integra springs, they looks the same on they are stiffer since it's for amuch heavier car, has anybody use strut brace; I just want to strengten my body
              JAMAICA TO THE WORLD
              I don't complain, i just come plain.

Comment

Working...
              X