No announcement yet.

Pics of Festivas with 185/60/R14s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14x5.5" (I think) Mercury Tracer LTS wheels with 185/60-14 tires. Aspire brakes. Stock Festiva springs and shocks.

No backseat, rear bumper support, carpet, or spare tire accounts for the 4x4 look of the rear ride height.

I think 185/60-14 is the right size for stock height Festiva. I never noticed the speedo being significantly wrong, I never had a problem with them rubbing (albeit they supposedly rub in the rear and my car has almost no weight in the back) and they fill up the wheelwells better than the 195/55-14 or whatever it is that most people say to run that are almost impossible to find any more.

Here is my other car on 195/50-15 with 15x6 wheels (also on Aspire swap). These do rub a bit in hard corners - especially with the spare tire in the back, but I think they could be made not to rub with a little massaging...

Sorry about the huge pics. I can't get photobucket to resize them...

Comment

Hey Jimmy. You said you don't have a rear bumper support....did you also shorten your bumper(bobtail mod)? If so give us some info on that!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
      X