Yokohama Y372 165/70/12 OEM tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canucktiva View Post
    I purchased a set of Mazda 323 rims for my 89 Festiva, but they didn't fit the center hub. If anyone is in the Hamilton Ontario area they can have them for $20 each. Also, anyone know where to find 12 inch winter tires?
    Ebay has them right now.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I tried to put Mazda 323 rims on my 89 Festiva L and they fit the bolt pattern fine, but I couldn't fit the center cap back on over the lip. Does anyone have any advice about this?

Comment

Bigger hammer maybe?
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I bought my Kia Pride in 2005 with new set of Yokohamas on it (12's)..Tires still have 30-40% 5 years later (rotate every 3000km at oil/filter change).
          "1991 Kia Pride" Best Little Runner I Ever Owned!

Comment

Originally posted by Canucktiva View Post
            I tried to put Mazda 323 rims on my 89 Festiva L and they fit the bolt pattern fine, but I couldn't fit the center cap back on over the lip. Does anyone have any advice about this?
            I have 323 alloys on my '93. The front fit perfect. The back fit right on as well, but the bearing cover sticks out past the center of the wheel so you can't put the factory wheel center caps on. To do it right, all you have to do is add a set of 1/4" thick wheel spacers and longer stud bolts from Ebay.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

As far as wider rims/tires- the L+'s had the wider steel wheels and 165-70-12's, not sure what happened in 91 when the model mix changed.
              186,000 miles per second is not just a good idea, it's the law

1990 yellow L+ (l8ly)
              1990 yellow L+ (sunryz)
              1992 aqua L (agua)
              1993 blue L (aurora)

Comment

Working...
              X