No announcement yet.

aspire rear springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, well I have the aspire rear springs and struts, so that would be why it sits higher, but it is alot more stiff, which I like. Before I did the aspire swap my rear with the festiva stuff sat around 22.5", but the bigger wheels fill it nicely.

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
    -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

I know the aspire set up will swap over they are identical accept for a higher spring rate and the rear spring pearch is higher in the rear - giving you more tire clearence

you could always go o adjustable coil overs so that way when you wanted to haul something you could just adjust them up

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kofkof_00 View Post
        I would love to see pics Aaronbrook37. So far, the plan is to run front festiva springs in the rear.

185/60-14's with Aspire GR-2's and stock uncut Aspire springs. Running rear spacers as well to avoid rubbing - not sure on the sizes for those. It does sit quite high, but the handling is quite good nevertheless. I may cut a coil or 1.5 in the future though if it starts to bother me.
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

how wide are those tires??
          91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Working...
          X