couple of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of questions.

1. how hard is it to do a aspire suspension swap?

2. where can i get larger rims and what sizes can i use if i dont raise the car?

3. what mirrors can i use i dont have a power on e on the driver side and i have no mirror on the pass?

thanks for any answers

93 festy L "bruiser"

1. not hard at all
    2. there is a lot of cars that have the 4x114.3 pattern
    3. i have a manual pass. side mirror if you want to buy it. i know there are a couple cars that you can use the power mirrors from with some mods.
    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
    1983 Chevy Elcamino
    1993 Ford Festiva GL
    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

1. It is an easy bolt in. Just get the parts and take it to any garage if you don't have the tools.

2. I buy all my rims at the junkyard. I never buy new. I recommend everyone get theirs there too.

3. The power mirror wiring is behind the largest blank plate on the left bank of switches.
      You can post a [WTB] wanted to buy for either a set of power mirrors and a switch or a passenger manual mirror
      Last edited by bravekozak; 01-30-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

If you're doing the Aspire swap, the bolt pattern you want is 4x100. Not 4x114.3

There are lots of rims with this pattern.
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

i was thinking about the stock size bolt pattern, oops
          1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
          1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
          1983 Chevy Elcamino
          1993 Ford Festiva GL
          2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
          some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

thank you for the answers... do you happen to know what vehicles have the rims i need? and how much would u want for the passenger mirrior? and last thing do i buy the aspire suspension new or junk yard? thanks

93 festy L "bruiser"

Comment

You'll be going to the junkyard for the Aspire pieces. A good tip is to read this guide.

The link below has a list of wheels and their bolt patterns. Halfway down is 4x100

Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.

...and welcome to the site.
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

thank you... i have one more question how do i post pictures? i took some just dont know how to upload them

93 festy L "bruiser"

Comment

Working...
                X