Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great Kyle!

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by EVOGUN
      No problem with aluminum, I would suggest best material, chromoly as its strong and only has to be half the thickness of steal to have the same strength.
      Steal?!
      * Retired Festiva-er*
      1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
      B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by B6T
        Originally posted by EVOGUN
        No problem with aluminum, I would suggest best material, chromoly as its strong and only has to be half the thickness of steal to have the same strength.
        Steal?!
        Shut up!!!!

Wow, someone who drives a rotory is now picky.Hmmm

Comment

Oh yeah?! I don't drive a rotory, I drive a rotary! And I don't drive it yet, it needs paint and tires (which I just bought, Falken Azenis RT615, yum).

And just because you don't know how to tune rotaries doesn't mean everyone else doesn't...
          * Retired Festiva-er*
          1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
          B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

I have worked on rotories I was planning a rotory powered drift Festiva! So, there! Hence why I know about the problems with them. Maybe a 4 rotar haha NOOOO its a rotor!

Comment

Drooling over the thought of Azenis... How I love those tires... I want them on the Festy for my daily tires. I'm working on the logistics now..
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Working...
              X