• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question. what do you think. and will they fit. =]

? i like them but willlll they fitttt!

=]

really thinking about it..

says rear wheel drive only

aspires and festies will only take wheels with 38-44mm offset? (someone please correct me if i'm wrong) so i have feeling these wouldn't do.

Comment

yeah i know. thats what i thought.

but theyd looook realll nice.

haha with all my primer.

3/4 primer

Comment

They're reversed offset so wouldn't that mean they would stick out further than the stockers? Have to run some thin rubber on them for sure. I don't see how rear wheel drive only would matter.

Comment

Email them and ask what the offset is. We could tell you how far off they will be if you find out.

Comment

It would look like "eye of ra" Joe's car. Here's a link.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

yeah. he has a nice ass car.

=]

i jsut want a set of rims that will look niceeee. if you know what i mean. add a lil class to the festy.

oh by the way i got my license today.

Comment

Get it ready for the drive to Ohiostiva.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
                BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
                BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
                New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

What Matt said! 8)

Karl
                  '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                  '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                  '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                  '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                  '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Form what i read. it doesnt sound lieks its even in ohio. :? sooo im not too sure if i can do that.

if its at summit i can make it no probablem. but im sure others couldnt make it. sooo il look into it. i cant give a sure answer yet.

Comment

Here's a link to the proper thread on Ohiostiva:

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Moraine State Park, PA

Meet up at the park between 1 and 2 pm.

Ohio contingent meets up at Classic Minis in Tallmadge between 10 and 11 am. We'll move out around 11 am for Moraine.
                      Show up at Classic Minis at 10am and even if you don't want to cruise with us to PA, you can get in an hour or so of socializing.

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

i got motegi racing mr7 14x6 for my car and they look nice wish i had gotten them in gunmetal though check a parts store like Pepboys(dont laugh) that where i got the motegi's those rims would look sweeeeet on a festy
                        Jason
                        wishing i had a festi again

Comment

They might work, I have 13x7 reverse 80 spoke, you need to make sure you have correct adapters for the bolt patern. With 175x50x15 they should fit, in extremely sharp turns they may rub a bit. Im running 155x80x13's on my 13x7 wires and they work fine. With a reverse rim you need to make sure the shocks in the back are good, because under a load they will rub the fenders. Also with a reverse rim you need to pack those bearings, they take alot of abuse with a reverse rim. Pay close attention to wheel alignment too, cause those tires will peel in a hurry if you're not careful. I think those wheels might fit and clear the brake calipers, mine clear ok at 13x7. I would like to see some more spoked Festiva's out there. I would reccomend a 13x7 on 175x50x13's tire if you like the "spokes look." With those adapters you should clear ok, I even had some bolt on Roadsters that worked out ok too with a universal 4 bolt pattern, you can pick those up pretty cheap these days and you can put wheel locks on em so noone will jack em on you. Take care my friend and good luck on the decision. Joe

P.S. I never knew about a 13x5.5 spoke rim, good price for em though at what they are asking.
                          In my avitar here you can see what they look like, however I have a modified airride suspension and in the pic the car is in pancake and thats why they are so close to the fenders.

Comment

You guys should lace your own weels like on Build or Bust! Button lace anyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X