aspire fms springs vs festy fms springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
    things that make ya go hmm.... ill call roger and try to get some specs to post for us
    That would be cool
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

called roger today so ill get the info a.s.a.p.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

i got ahold of camren (angrygocart) he is a friend of roger but has been having trouble getting through to him also but he said that his frind had both the festy fms springs then switched to the aspire fms springs, loved them and felt a significant difference. so i guess there is a difference between the two.
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

There should be a difference between the two at least in the fronts. On the other hand, the rears could be the same. Remember the Aspire rear struts would have a higher perch, so the same spring would still give "more" lift, so to speak.

I still believe that Festiva and Aspire rear springs are probably the same for that reason.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
          X