Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally getting tires for my wheels!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally getting tires for my wheels!! :)

after about a year and a half of waiting and asking questions about the rite tire and finiances going up and down im finally getting some tires. these are the wheels they are going on the american racing libre

because of the offset i needed a narrow tire so i got 165 60 14 i think its going to look great.

only question now is what color should i paint them?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Love those Libres!

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

x2
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Click on clunkbucket for a Boss Pinto with Libres!:

Oh, yeah! I'm finding my Seventies Vibe.

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
          Click on clunkbucket for a Boss Pinto with Libres!:

Oh, yeah! I'm finding my Seventies Vibe.

Karl
          thats funny cause i was going to post that exact pic !!!! any ideas on colors for the wheels my tires wont be here for a week so i have some time to paint.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Chrome lip black center. BTW those wheels look dope.
            89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
            My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

^thanks bro they were def a good find and i cant wait to post a pic of them installed. i was going to do 155 55 14 but it was a back order and they didnt know how long it would take.

Comment

do you think i would get in trouble for doing glow in the dark paint ?

Comment

seriously considering it. green like ken blocks wheels "and" they glow in the dark!!!

or this it seems better http://www.glopaint.com/24orders.htm#Glo%20Paint%20Cans
                  Last edited by bobbyspider; 05-14-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I don't know. Glow in the dark paint is strictly regulated in East Timor's gated communities. They might not like it if you ever visited.

Karl

Comment

i checked with two police officers (one of them a member here but im not naming who in case he wants to remain unnamed) but both say there isnt any reason it should be illegal

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                        I don't know. Glow in the dark paint is strictly regulated in East Timor's gated communities. They might not like it if you ever visited.

Karl

i guess ill just have to visit you in the day time ha ha

Comment

those are sexy
                          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

^ no bro your car is sexy seriously i cant wait to get my bp done and eventually boost it

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                              i checked with two police officers (one of them a member here but im not naming who in case he wants to remain unnamed) but both say there isnt any reason it should be illegal
                              i can give you a reason or 2: 1) a distraction to other drivers, 2) they may fall under the "ornamental lighting" code of the DOT...

i say do it anyway!
                              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                              X