im confused evil d please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im confused evil d please respond

ok so after breading ejp2fast's post about how much to cut from front and rear then reading the EvilD's "so i lowered the matchbox"s" problems i became confused do i cut 3" off front then 2.5" from rear or 3" from rear and 2.5 from front? im actually cutting them 1/2" shorter like EvilD but i want to to it right
    Evil D if you get this how much did you cut from the rear and how much did you cut from fronts in order to acheive the lower in rear look? and did you ever cut more off fronts? if so how much?

Well, a couple things here:
    1) You may want to add your location to your profile, there may be someone almost next door to you that can help. Where are you located?

2) The springs come off quite easily. You can try cutting a coil, re-installing them and seeing how it looks. If you are wanting it slammed, probably cutting 2 coils is a good start.

3)You can also private message (PM) evil d directly and asking him. Just click on his name in the avatar and you will get a drop down window with options, one being "send a PM to evil d".
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

i tried pming and got nothing my question now is do i cut more from the rear or more from the front?

Comment

Cut more from the rear.
        1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
        daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
        A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

I just say get lowering springs, cutting stock springs makes for a terrible performing setup.... but if it performs terrible, you could always blame your friend for the screw up
          Last edited by Damkid; 09-04-2011, 12:51 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

It may take a few days for him to log on.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Do it once do it right period.
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
              X