No announcement yet.

How low is to low to drop a festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That picture even looks like it could be in Mass too! Lol.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

FMS springs look like they give the perfect drop for a daily.

Comment

Originally posted by deathrace2000 View Post
        FMS springs look like they give the perfect drop for a daily.
        This isn't my daily. This is a project that I'm Lookin to slam to the ground and still be reasonably drivable.

This is my daily....

Last edited by gurry624; 09-12-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gurry624 View Post
          This isn't my daily. This is a project that I'm Lookin to slam to the ground and still be reasonably drivable.

This is my daily....

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...0D49375298.jpg
          What's with the pushbumper? Ugh... Those do NOT bring back good memories. I was involved in the entire first build of the Utah Highway Patrol Chargers, and of course I was "grunt" so I got to do all the push bumpers. I was churning out 15 pushbumpers a day!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by gadelbert1 View Post
            What's with the pushbumper? Ugh... Those do NOT bring back good memories. I was involved in the entire first build of the Utah Highway Patrol Chargers, and of course I was "grunt" so I got to do all the push bumpers. I was churning out 15 pushbumpers a day!
            I like the way it looks, and i think it makes my car look bad ass And I use it. My car club and I converted my old 3rd gen Camaro into a bar-b-q pit..... THE WHOLE CAR..... and we use the push bar to push the "Car-B-Q" up onto the trailer and we use it to push it around to wherever we plan on putting it for the car shows.

Comment

THAT is the best use of both a push bumper, and an old camaro I have ever seen!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
              1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
              1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
              1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Some stanceworks.com links for ya:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                Matt in VA
                Wanna-be Festiva enthusiast (nonowner )
                1988 CirrusBlau BMW 528eA 5 speed swapped

Comment

Matt in VA
                  Wanna-be Festiva enthusiast (nonowner )
                  1988 CirrusBlau BMW 528eA 5 speed swapped

Comment

The Camaro got into a fight with a bridge and did all kinds on construbilations the the unibody frame. All shop wanted more to fix it than I can buy another one. My boy has a bagged v6 s10. Did the motor swap. Now he has a bagged 305 v8 s10. And I have a "car-b-q" camaro

Comment

love them sitting low.. looks sharp
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SilV257aM

1999 SVT Lightning #1212
                      1993 tube chassis Festiva 351w (shooting for the 9s)
                      1980 Maples jet boat 455 olds
                      1991 Chevy custom one ton dually
                      1988 Mustang N/A 385 w/doug nash 9.88@137 (sold)
                      2001 GSXR-1000 turbo lowered & extended (sold)
                      1988 S-10 468 BBC lowered & body dropped (sold)
                      on & on

Comment

Originally posted by gurry624 View Post
                        I like the way it looks, and i think it makes my car look bad ass And I use it. My car club and I converted my old 3rd gen Camaro into a bar-b-q pit..... THE WHOLE CAR..... and we use the push bar to push the "Car-B-Q" up onto the trailer and we use it to push it around to wherever we plan on putting it for the car shows.

I love New Orleans! You people turn everything into an excuse to BBQ or drink. I could definitely learn to live like that. I agree that the push bumper makes your car look mean, and it probably makes people drive really slow in front of you. At first I was like, "he drives a slammed police cruiser?, whaaat?". lol.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                        X