No announcement yet.

Enhancing Steering Responsiveness & Feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. Very excited to hear that and see how she's going to handle. I hear that the ultra-light wheels should make my steering lighten up a little bit too, combined with all of the fancy new bushings and mounts all over the place... I should have a very fun roller-skate on my hands pretty soon!
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Anyone replace the grease in the manual steering rack with something better?
      1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
      2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
        Yep. I've got all three/six bushings ready to change out. ES for the swaybar-chassis, Moog for swaybar-control arm, and Super-Pro for control-arm inner. Very excited to see the difference!
        Just curious,why were you so brand specific for each different bushings?
        I know how to use the search function, I just don't always choose to use it. New modifications, solutions, and information are discovered every day and I want to know what the current concensus is for whatever topic I have in mind. Thank you for understanding this!

Comment

Availability maybe? I like my noob input that ended the thread for half a year. I found my steering too loose and threw some lucas wheel bearing grease in my Aspire swap...yep it was too easy to turn the wheel. Also I found metal shavings on my old rack so regreasing after having disintegrated steering rack boots was probably a good idea.
          1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
          2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

Working...
          X