X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cooper wheels on my Aspire

Nitro, those should be a lot lighter.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by robbylockisme View Post
      Nice look. What color is your aspire?
      TEAL Green
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Yeah, white rims would look good.
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
          Yeah, white rims would look good.
          I'd go so far as to add a white pinstriping to the sides of the car, with either Aspire or Ford written in a break 6" from the rear of the strip.

Comment

Was thinking maybe Rallye stripes???

Comment

If you did the super wide stripes (each 14" wide, separated by an inch and a half) that start on the hood and end at the rear bumper, that could be hot. The 4" stripes down the full length of the car could greatly disrupt the lines of the car and make your wheels actually look worse. This is only my opinion, however.

Comment

Well I've still been looking,bought a set of BMW bottle caps in the mean time. The look cool but too heavy if you ask me (Good for my wifes ATX Aspire). But check out these bad boys,going to look at them Sunday. Hope they fit under the wheel well ! :blob7:

Comment

Plastidip black to cover rash ? If the wheel laying there had it , it really isn't that bad.

This example is green with plastidipped wheels

Here is a short video of our E46 M3 Plasti Dipped in Flo Green. EuroCustomsPR.com is an authorized DipYourCar Installer / Reseller in Puerto Rico. We special...
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                    Well I've still been looking,bought a set of BMW bottle caps in the mean time. The look cool but too heavy if you ask me (Good for my wifes ATX Aspire). But check out these bad boys,going to look at them Sunday. Hope they fit under the wheel well ! :blob7:
                    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/3818678623.html
                    Nice wheels. But 6.5" wide might be iffy. I think you will need spacers on the rear. What is the tire size? Looks like a 50 series, so might be short enough to clear the strut, if you are using Aspire struts or coilovers.

Recommend you take the car you will be putting them on and actually try them on.
                    Last edited by TominMO; 05-25-2013, 07:29 AM.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^ Tom these would be going on my Aspire. And they are 195/50R15

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                        Nice wheels. But 6.5" wide might be iffy. I think you will need spacers on the rear. What is the tire size? Looks like a 50 series, so might be short enough to clear the strut, if you are using Aspire struts or coilovers.

Recommend you take the car you will be putting them on and actually try them on.
                        You were correct Tom,I need to do the coil over in the rear. They were 35 offset so I need @ 1" of clearance to get them to work. But man they looked sweet he came way down on the price. If he has them after I mod the rear I'll snag em.
                        Last edited by nitrofarm; 05-27-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X