H&R "blueberry" lowering springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice springs. I like blueberries.

F3BZ, Go to Settings, General Settings, Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor and choose Enhanced Interface.
    Now you will see a hyperlink button in your editor. Simply highlight the what you want to link click the hyperlink button, and copy and paste the link. No typing. Mouse clicks only. No HTML required. Everyone should set their editor that way. I enhance the link by changing the color to blue, because the mods still haven't set the default for hyperlinks to blue the way it was before the software upgrade. Give me the password for root and I will change the embedded styling for you.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 03-22-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Nice springs. I like blueberries.

F3BZ, Go to Settings, General Settings, Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor and choose Enhanced Interface.
      Now you will see a hyperlink button in your editor. Simply highlight the what you want to link click the hyperlink button, and copy and paste the link. No typing. Mouse clicks only. No HTML required. Everyone should set their editor that way. I enhance the link by changing the color to blue, because the mods still haven't set the default for hyperlinks to blue the way it was before the software upgrade. Give me the password for root and I will change the embedded styling for you.
      AHA! I knew there had to be an easier way to do it!

Comment

see all you gotta do is ask! i was afraid for years to get help but finally went to a CI meeting and it felt sooo good when i stood up and said
        "hi. my name's mike and i'm a computer illiterate." now i have a higher technology.

Comment

Working...
        X