15" OZ Racing Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" OZ Racing Wheels

Couldn't pass up this deal when I saw it on CL last night.

Big thanks to Buck(200KGPGTP) for meeting up with the seller as the wheels were located over 230 miles from my current location. I will be meeting up with him this weekend to pick them up!

For $75 bucks I'd say I got a pretty good deal. Now I just gotta figure out what I want to do...I just got my stock alloys powder coated. I've already done some research and it sounds like 165/45/15s will be my best bet with tires.

Last one is a bit dirty and has about a 3" chunk taken out of the side...looks like it got curbed. Hopefully it's not bent. The others appear to be in good shape though.

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

I am sooo jelly! What a great deal
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

i like those wheels.
      ;
      www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
      rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
      '92 Festiva L M/T
      '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

I don't really need them...but I figured I could maybe have a winter/summer set of wheels and the deal was too good to pass on...even if I just turned around and sold them I could make money. I must give some credit to the craigslist notification app for Android too. They showed up in my "15 tires" search as I'm looking for some cheap usable tires for my AMC Eagle. Glad I lucked upon them.
        Last edited by Prafeston; 05-21-2013, 02:01 PM.
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I took those award winning pics!

P.s... Anytime!!
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Can't wait to see your car this weekend too...maybe go for a drive in it!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Yeabsolutely! I hope I have my exhaust on by then.
              Buck.
              -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
              -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
              -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

What wheel pattern are those? 4x100 or 4x114?
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Nice snag man I like those

Comment

4X114....... scored my set for 100. So you got a great deal!

Comment

What kornhead said. They are 4x114.3/4.5 I believe they are stock wheels from a Mitsubishi? They guy I got them from had them on like an older Infiniti G20 or something like that.
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Yes, they are off a mid 2000's Mitsu Lancer. the OZ rally edition.

Comment

Nice find! I have gotten 2 sets of those for around 100 a set. I spray mine white. The uber rare JDM o.z. wheels that the Honda guys love are white and essentially identical except they are 4x100. I was wondering how long it would take for another set of these to end up on a Festy. you'll want wheel s pacers because those are like 46mm offset. You could get away with 10mm spacers with those 165/45 tires.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Spacers on front and back?

If so I'm gonna have to wait to put these on...tires and spacers...I'm not ready to spend that much. I have another vehicle I have to get running...and get back to my house, it's over 200 miles away.
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

You can run them without the spacers on the front (I am right now) but I think they hit stuff in the back. They look kinda funny without any spacers though, the wheels are way in. You'll also want to purchase a stud kit if you don't already have studs. 10mm spacers and stud kit can be purchased on ebay (as well as the tires). I got my tires for 65 a tire off ebay, shipped!
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X