No announcement yet.

15" OZ Racing Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice purchase. Those are some of the few really cool OEM wheels. You need some big brakes to go with them. Huehuehuehue.

Comment

Loos so good man I like that white on those wheels

Comment

Thanks for the info Charlie. Any links to some good stud conversion and wheel adapters?
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by deathrace2000 View Post
          Nice purchase. Those are some of the few really cool OEM wheels. You need some big brakes to go with them. Huehuehuehue.
          Have you still not sold the Capri setup? Do you still need some steelies? I'll be going through Columbia on Monday sometime on my way back to Rolla.
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts

Comment

5mm Spacers

Wheel stud

Tires (a bit more than I paid, but I waited for a sweet deal to pop up and I bought 2 sets)
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

The OZ wheels do have an Enkei counterpart available in 4x100, found on early '00-model Corollas.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Nice score!
                -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I was going to say, if they were 4x100 I'd offer to double what you paid on them for em. lol
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                    5mm Spacers

Wheel stud

Tires (a bit more than I paid, but I waited for a sweet deal to pop up and I bought 2 sets)
                    There is a guy kind of local selling 165/45/15s but he only has 2 and they are brand new. Mounted once and never driven on. (He changed wheels) But he's wanting 150 for the pair and I can get a brand new pair shipped to me for 155. So it's not much of a deal.

Thanks for the info on getting 5mm spacers for the rear...but how long do the studs need to be?
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_Fred View Post
                      Nice score!
                      Thanks Fred. Like I said, I love my notification app for CL so I can jump on deals like this before anyone else!

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                      I was going to say, if they were 4x100 I'd offer to double what you paid on them for em. lol
                      If that was the case I'd have sold them in a heartbeat!
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                        The OZ wheels do have an Enkei counterpart available in 4x100, found on early '00-model Corollas.
                        These wheels are in fact made by Enkei, they have it cast into the backside.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                          There is a guy kind of local selling 165/45/15s but he only has 2 and they are brand new. Mounted once and never driven on. (He changed wheels) But he's wanting 150 for the pair and I can get a brand new pair shipped to me for 155. So it's not much of a deal.

Thanks for the info on getting 5mm spacers for the rear...but how long do the studs need to be?
                          Those studs are plenty long enough for even 10mm spacers. For some reason nobody seems to be selling 4x114.3 10mm spacers For a reasonable price, so the 5mm will be your most cost effective solution. You could have some water jet out of 3/8" 6061 plate and sell them for a profit and have yours for free.

Comment

Those studs are plenty long enough for even 10mm spacers. For some reason nobody seems to be selling 4x114.3 10mm spacers For a reasonable price, so the 5mm will be your most cost effective solution. You could have some water jet out of 3/8" 6061 plate and sell them for a profit and have yours for free.
                            Here's a whole page of 114.3 spacers....
                            Ian
                            Calgary AB, Canada
                            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize that your other post had links to the adapters and the studs! DOH!!!
                              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Charlie, do you run any sort of hub centric spacers with these wheels? Or do they fit pretty well?
                                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                                Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Working...
                                X