No announcement yet.

wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 12s are slightly bigger, but not as much as it looks in that picture because the 12" tire is aired up and the 15" tires aren't mounted. The difference in braking, acceleration and cornering is phenomenal compared to stock. This setup with the aspire brakes feels like a different car all together. Put a miata master cylinder on there as icing on the cake.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 10-14-2013, 10:59 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I have an aspire mc atm. My original Festy one went out a few months back. I would have gone the miata mc route but from what i understood a bracket had to be fabricated and i don't have the means to do that.
      91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
      06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
      95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Following up on what safety guy said

Here has the offset listed at 45. No bueno.

He says he has .25 in spacers too. That should bring it to a 39 mm offset correct?
        91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
        06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
        95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
          I would have gone the miata mc route but from what i understood a bracket had to be fabricated and i don't have the means to do that.

It's just a small adapter that lengthens the rod about 1/2". You can make a "no weld" version using a threaded coupler, that's what I have on mine at the moment.
          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
          X